- National Newsletter 2017
- AgrAbility – A Program That Works!
- Frequently Asked Questions – Fact Sheet
- On-Site Visits – Fact Sheet
- Workshops – Fact Sheet
- Peer Support – Fact Sheet
- AgrAbility Solutions For Tractor Access and Comfortable Operation
- AgrAbility Resource List
- AgrAbility Farm Stress Resource List
- National AgrAbility Project
- Assistive Technology
- Recognizing Farmer Stress, Anger, Depression and Suicide – Thinking & Knowing What To Do Next (powerpoint)
- AgrAbility Posters:
- Cultivating Colorado – A guide to Colorado’s farms, forests, and resources
Family – Children/Youth
- Youth Suicide
- Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Children’s Anger and Tantrums
Family – Elderly
- Grandparents: As Parents
Family – Relationships
- Farming, Ranching: Health Hazard or Opportunity?
- Transitions and Changes: Practical Strategies
- Transitions and Changes: Who Copes Well?
- Ranching and Farming with Family Members
- Dealing With Our Anger
- Dealing With Others’ Anger
- Dealing With Couples’ Anger
- Manage Anger Through Family Meetings
- Evaluating Family Life Websites
- Managing Stress During Tough Times
- Making Decisions and Coping Well With Drought
Doctorate-Granting Institutions. (1998, August 28). The Chronicle of Higher Education Almanac, XLV(1), p. 42.
Christen, C. T., & Fetsch, R. J. (2008, April 22). Colorado AgrAbility: Enhancing the effectiveness of outreach efforts targeting farmers and ranchers with disabilities. Accepted conditionally by Journal of Applied Communications.
Meyer, R. H., & Fetsch, R. J. (2006). National AgrAbility Project impact on farmers and ranchers with disabilities. Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health, 12(4), 275-291.
Fetsch, R. J., & Jackman, D. M. (in press). Colorado’s AgrAbility Project’s effects in KASA and practice changes with agricultural producers and professionals. Journal of Extension.
Jackman, D. M., Fetsch, R. J., & Collins, C. L. (in press). Quality of life and independent living and working levels of farmers and ranchers with disabilities. Disability and Health Journal.