Below is a list of upcoming workshops that will be presented by Dr. Norman L. Dalsted, CSU Extension and by Candiss Leathers, Goodwill Industries Denver. “AgrAbility Business & Financial Planning” will be the topic. The workshops are for Colorado farm and ranch families who are dealing with illnesses, conditions, or disabilities and for professionals who work with them. Workshops are from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with a free box lunch provided for those who pre-register at least one week prior to the workshop. If you want to participate, please call or email Candiss Leathers (720-539-4435, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Norm Dalsted (970-222-5657; email@example.com), or the Extension agent listed below for more information one week prior to the workshops.
- Buena Vista: October 27th, 2016, Sangre De Cristo Electric Association, 29780 North Highway 24, Buena Vista, CO., with Kurt Jones (719-539-6447).
- Trinidad: November 19th, 2016, Pioneer Room in the Sullivan Student Center at Trinidad State Junior College, 600 Prospect St, Trinidad, CO 81082Trinidad, with Dean Oatman (719-846-6881).
- Pueblo: November 16th, 2016, County Extension Office, 701 Court St. Pueblo, CO. 81003 with Tom Laca (719-583-6566).
- Walden: November 29th, 2016, Jackson County Fairgrounds, Wattenberg Center, 686 CR 42 Walden, with Debbie Alpe (970-723-4298).
- Delta: January 18th, 2017, County Courthouse, 501Palmer St. Delta, Co. 81416, Rm #234, with Doug Dean,(970-244-1834)
- Aurora: February 8th, 2017, 25690 E Quincy Ave, Aurora, CO 80016, with Johnathan Vrbeck, (719-661-2286)
- Yuma: February 14th, 2017, Concession Building at the Yuma County Fairgrounds, 410 W. Hoag Ave., Yuma, CO. 853656 , with Dennis Kaan, (970- 345-2287, Mobile: 970-520-1826).
- Sterling: February 15, 2017, County Extension Office, 508 South 10th Sterling, CO. 80751 with Dennis Kaan (Voice: 970-345-2287, Mobile: 970-520-1826)